Related?

Hello fellow Sinclair's.

    My name is Cameron Sinclair, an Environmental Science student at the University of Guelph (Canada).  I am beginning a foggy search on the ancestral backgrounds of my particular line of Sinclair's.  All of which I have found out is my grandfathers name, Raymond Donald Sinclair, a Canadian who I can only estimate was born in the late 1800's.
    If anyone can be of some assistance I would be appreciated.

->Cameron Sinclair
->csinclai@uoguelph.ca

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields of Bannockburn.  The fought like warrior poets.  They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."