Re: Related?

     TO: Cameron Sinclair

     Start with what you know to the unknown.

     It others words:

     Talk to your oldest relatives;

     Look for family documents: bibles, marriage or birth certificates,
     pictures

     If your SINCLAIR resided in Ontario:

     The early Ontario Vital Statistics (Births: 1869-1900; Marriages:
     1869-1914; Deaths: 1869-1925) are on microfilms at the Ontario
     Archives (in Toronto) or at any Mormon Branch Family History Library.

     The following Census are on microfilms at the Ontario Archives; the
     Canadiana Room, North York Public Library; or can be inter-library
     loan from the National Library in Ottawa: 1851, 1861, 1871 (Indexed
     for Ontario), 1881, 1891, & 1901 (gives date of birth).

     Also if you give me a complete data on your SINCLAIR, I will see what
     I can do, because I have collected many SINCLAIR families listed in
     Ontario (have been doing genealogy for the last 19 years).

     WANDA SINCLAIR
     Rexdale, Ontario