From: Antonia Sinclair <asflwr@icom.ca>
To: sinclair@zilker.net <sinclair@zilker.net>; sinclair@zilker.net
<sinclair@zilker.net>
Date: Thursday, January 22, 1998 7:30 PM
Subject: Sinclair book

>Hello, all:
>
>This might be a co-incidence, but in the mail today, we received an
amazing offer for a book called "the New World Book of Sinclairs",
only $39.95.  It purports  to have used hard-to-find Sinclair
immigration info, obtained from  ship's records, gen. registers, and
other official records. "Each Sinclair Directory is virtually handmade
to order, and is illustrated in full colour.  Please note, however,
that this Heirloom Edition is expected to be the only printing of the
Sinclair book ever."

>Sounds good.  However, The crest above the Sinclair name on the
letter head is not one we're familiar with, there is a "family"
snapshot with a crested plate in the background, yet again different,
and finally it is  signed "Sincerely,
>(for) Paul T. Sinclair i.a."
>
>Has anyone else been offered this book?  Do you think it's
legitimate?  I'd be interested to hear from any of you.  All the best,
Toni