Re: Sinclair book

I have purchased a copy. The basic geneological information is of level
one interest, interesting is you want general information but nothing
concrete. The Sinclair history is not really included. It does have
mailing addresses taken from telephone directories and it may provide
needed clues as to specific individuals. It like any data base address
list get dated very quickly. Bit this mailing list is how they found you
so it has some validity.
Regards;
Neil Sinclair