Re: Sinclair book

Dear John;
I concur with your views. The one advantage it does give is tracing
addresses of specific Sinclairs. We found ours there but somewhat dated
so it isnt pulled off the Internet. Still if one wants to trace a
particular sinclair in a geography it gives some clues and is efficient
in reaching named Sinclairs from the data base they are selling. After
the implementation of the Internet searches it is of limited use in
North America. Neil