RE: Castle at the Cross

Dear Mr. Pincus:
	I am sorry to take so long in getting back to you, however, I
was called out of town on emergency family business and just arrived
home today.  I would be very interested in excavating the site properly
and would love to have volunteers.  We would need to determine if the
site is actually available for excavation (I believe the owners were
actually interested in profiting from the site, which is highly unlikely
unless it can be proven to be of significance).  The owners must be
contacted, the Nova Scotian government should be contacted for rules and
regulations, and a comprehensive plan must be developed.  There is a
great deal to be considered in an undertaking of this sort but it is
feasible.  I am certainly interested in discussing this with you
further.  I have several projects that I intend to complete this week
(by Friday afternoon) and would be free to discuss this then.  Let me
know your thoughts and we'll get together.  Darwin

PS how old is your daughter?  I decided to do this when I was 4, against
the advice of many people.  I always try to encourage the interest of
others since that is the only way anything of value will ever get done!