Re: Castle at the Cross

Dear Mr. Pincus & Darwin;
I tried reaching you directly Mr. Pincus and if so you can
reply. The suggestion I have is as follows; if people wish
to send me concrete proposals, I have the address of the
owners and would be pleased to share something factual. I
caution however that it has been a year since I have
communicated with them. Reference to the Nova Scotia
Government is a bit premature as there is a lot of horse to
go before the cart.
Neil Sinclair