Sinclair & Mowat and Ewing

Hello, all:

I was sure to lose something important  during my email memory cleanout.

I remember reading that someone was looking for a Sinclair who married a MOWAT, and another (or possibly the same person) looking for EWING.  This is what I found:

DONALD SINCLAIR - married JANET MOWAT.  They had 1 child:

WILLIAM SINCLAIR - born 1832 in Caithness, Scotland.  He married ANNIE SMITH YOUNIE, 3 Feb. 1850 in Toronto.  She was born in 1839 (?) in Darlington, Newcastle Dist. Upper Canada (east of Toronto).  They had:

JOHN SINCLAIR, who married CORA VICTORIA EWING 1890.

I hope this info helps,

Toni S.