Re: More on St. Clare and the Sinclair/St. Clair Namesake

Thanks John.  If everone had read the Origins part of the Sinclair/St.Clair page there wouldn't have been any confusion..  I would like to be part of that larger family of St.Clairs that went to Great Britain...but that would take alot of proof...Thanks, Claire