Re: Sword and the Grail

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire N. Simmons <c1933s@gis.net>
To: sinclair@zilker.net <sinclair@zilker.net>
Date: Sunday, June 28, 1998 6:28 AM
Subject: Re: Sword and the Grail

Try "Bibliofind"   Claire the Librarian

----------
> From: John Duguid <John.Duguid@snl.co.uk>
> To: /R=internet/U="sinclair@zilker.net"/FFN=sinc/@mr.snl.co.uk
> Subject: Sword and the Grail
> Date: Sunday, June 28, 1998 4:03 AM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of Andrew Sinclair's The Sword and
> the Grail, which is now out of print. I've checked Amazon but they don't seem
> to have it.
>
> John Duguid
> Dunbar Scotland
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [For John:

Last I heard, the Rosslyn Chapel Library sells most of the works on Prince Henry, including the Voyage.  If they are out of stock, the Tea and Sympathy Book Sellers in Costa Mesa, California may still have some.  If your need is urgent and you want more details, send me a note and I will do some research on the subject.  A lot of copies of the book you want were sold in Northern Califonia a few years ago and we should be able to find one for you.

Ray Lower