Re: re posting from Rosslyn mail list.

John & Steve;

Nice to see some interest on the Oak Island side of things.
Quite a mystery, and quite a travesty to historians and
cultures. There was a museum there 3 years ago, I suppose it
is gone too. It was also a travesty to history. In Nova
Scotia there are scores of books on the Oak Island Mysteries
which are truly remarkable. The engineering is mind
boggling. However I am one of those that do not believe that
the construction and treasure has anything to do with
Templars' which were long gone by 1400. I do think that the
early masons in Nova Scotia had the technology and manpower
to undertake the construction. I wonder Steve if you could
identify where the Government is on this matter.

Regards;
Neil Sinclair
Argyle, PEI, Toronto