Re: Castle of Mey, Caithness

In message <01BDA90F.4EB48960@narn-1-96.mdm.mke.execpc.com>, Deborah
Black Reed <rupreed@execpc.com> writes
>Kaye -
>
>I am descended from james' sister, margaret sinclair who married Rev. William
>Leslie.  I would be interested in sharing with you whatever I have about her
>line if you're interested.  I would like to obtain from you anything about their
>ancestors.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Deb reed
>rupreed@execpc.com

No doubt six hundred other people will tell you that the castle of mey
fell into a fairly sad state form it was rescued by the Queen Mother (
the mother of the present Queen. Elizabeth) It is now the Queen Mother's
far north holiday home with a most beautiful garden.
I ;ive in Scotland and my mother was a Caithness Sinclair.
Jean Haddow

--
Jean Haddow