Re: Sinclairs from Argyllshire

Hello, Donald

Our Sinclairs came from the Isle of Islay, but were only there for about 50 or 60 years.  We assume that they came over from the mainland before that, but as yet have no proof.

According to Neil Sinclair's research, the Book of Argyll shows no Sinclairs
there before 1685.

Do you have anything to the contrary?  We'd all like to know.

Thanks.

Toni