No Subject

Hello Dian

You have solved one of my dilemmas - where the Talbot disctrict was.  I thought
either Middlesex or Brant County, never considered Haldimand.  Thanks!

Now I'll give you whatever info I have on Talbot District Sinclairs, but I can't
tell whether or not they are related to your John or not, but often they either
travelled with, or followed, other family members.

ALEXANDER S.  married Rebecca Slaght 25 Feb. 1855 in Talbot District, Canada West. (residence in 1855 was in Paris, Talbot Dist.)

ELIZABETH S. married WEilliam McKoy  1850 in Talb. Dist. Upper Canada.

JOHN S. married Mary Helmer (probably Elmer) 13 May 1838 in Talb. Dist. Upper Canada  (residence in 1838 - Walpole)

That's all I have, but I hope it helps.

Toni