Re: Starting to trace my Sinclair branch

Dear Kay;
I loved your story. This whole issue of genetic similarities
is becoming more important than we appreciated a generation
ago. I am of the view that there are similarities coming
from Scottish descent and from a particular region that will
survive as dominant genetic traits over time and in light
that the number of generations have been relatively few
since the Scottich period of our clan history. Never heard
the nose story before, but hair colour. You might have an
interesting chapter of the history to discover what
motivated your ancestors into Penn. All the best Neil
Argyll/PEI/Toronto