Re:

 To G.
Could you please elabourate a little more on the following:

>This is a real reach...however, we have potentially three names in
>common and dates that somewhat coincide, so here goes:
>
>Jenny=Virginia
>Louise
>John/Joseph

I have taken notes from many of the records from birth death and
marriage records from Lyttelton and Christchurch, New Zealand.
So if you or anyone else have anyone they would like me to look up in
the New Zealand area I would try to find out some information.
I am really stuck trying to fins anything else about William Sinclair
and John Sinclair's Scottish history. John was a carpenter in New
Zealand.

thanks for your reply
jenny :)