Re:

Gary M.Sinclair, Harwich Ma. USA/www.gis.net/~sinclair wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Gail,
>
> George W. Sinclair b-Essex VT abt1808 married 3 times one of his daughters
> was Mercy Letitia Sinclair born Essex VT.  Mercy married DR Seeley of
> Schoolcraft Mich. No other info
>
> Gary M. Sinclair
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [
Gary: I apologize if this is a second message.  I'm not sure if my
original reply went through.  It's incredible that you found the Seeley
in Essex, Vt., as that is where my great grandfather, Dr. Frank Barrows
Seeley,  attended private school before going on to Middlebury.  There
must be a more significant connection.  His father was also a minister,
Frank Hiram Seeley, and again was from that area.  The Seeley family is
from the Brandon, Rutland area. Thanks so much. G.