Re: New Zealand Sinclairs

Hi John,

I am sorry to say I do not know John Sinclairs parents, but I could give
you his date of birth, but I don't have it with me right now so if you
want to know I can give it to you later?

>>There is a John Sinclair which I have been researching only to find he
>>isn't my descedant due to an error of assumption in a book, he came
from
>>Orig, Caithness area. He arrived in Lyttelton New Zealand on board the
>>Lancshire Witch in about 1863. He was a carpenter by trade and there
is
>>masses of history left behind in New Zealand on him.
>
>Do you happen to know his parents?  We had some relatives go from
>Caithness to NZ around then.

John my relatives came from Caithness around then are you able to tell
me names and dates of your relatives.
I would be more than happy to do some searching for you in New Zealand
Archives.
 Jenny :)