Re: William S. of HBC

Deb, William&Jane Sinclair was killed in Natchitoches,LA. I think they are
buried in Marthaville Methodist Church Cementery,In 1837 left eight orphans
they were from TN.My gg William Forist lived in Titus co. Texas found him on
Land records 1850 He died in 1895 buried in Monticello,TX. I would like to
know more aboWilliam&Jane Sinclair.                       Betty Wilson
L843@aol.com I havenot received any Sinclair mail today,Have you?