Re: Origins of Duncan A. Sinclair

Karen,
I also have a John Sinclair born abt.1753 in Virginia, died abt.1823 in
Missouri, son of Charles Sinclair (1717-1766) married to Ann ?
(abt.1720-1789).  John married Rebecca Pruitt born abt.1760 in Missouri or
Arkansas Territory. Her parents were William Pruitt and Mary Martin.

My direct link to this John is his son Charles Sinclair born abt.1785 in we
think South Carolina, died after 1850 in Texas. He married Mary (Polly) Havens
on Aug. 6, 1801 Knox, TN.

They moved to Illinois, then on to Missouri area from the south then later
migrated down into Arkansas Territory near VanBuren/Ft.Smith area. Later
family moved on to east Texas. My direct link NAOMI SINCLAIR was born about
1809 in TN or Illinois. She died after 1859 in Franklin, TX, she married Henry
Nidever.

Naomi had a sister named Rebecca Sinclair born abt.1804 in TN and died Nov.19,
1882 in Bell, Texas she was married to Marshall Crawford.

There were other siblings of Charles and Mary Havens Sinclair that went to
Texas I have their names and some dates proven.

Let me know if you think there is a link here.

pattij7@aol.com (Patricia A. Jones)