Re: Gail

Jean: This is from the "John and Joseph" list of emails I posted last week.

This entry from me:

The John Sinclair I seek married Elizabeth Williams, daughter of James Williams
and Experience
Youngs. The father and mother of Experience were John Youngs (1791-       ) and
Roanna
Rosenkranz (1794-1865).

The only (I THOUGHT) child of John and Elizabeth Sinclair was Joseph
(1817-1878),  who married Rebecca Bogardus Heermanse (b.1827). All persons
lived in Ulster County, NY.  They had two children, Caroline (1849-1899), who
married Hewitt Boice and Virginia  "Jennie" (1853-1894), who married Pratt
Shurter. At Marbletown, NY library I'm trying to document possibility that
there was a third sister, Eva (1860-      ) whom my mother has attributed to
the Shurter branch of the family.  She was a very young child when she knew the
woman.  All is documented until the generation of John Sinclair and Elizabeth
Williams.