Re: Gail

Gail, you can send it any way you like.  I generally send things the
Priority First Class.  All you can get in their cardboard envelope for
$3.00.  Do you have a copy of my UPDATE 1997?  I believe your branch will
fall into the Archive Family PA-1.  I am glad to finally have someone to
help me with this branch!
Jean