Re: (no subject)

Hi:  Please note that I was quoting another email from Joe Greigg.  I'm afraid
you'd have to ask him. I know that he posted the other day that he is quite
busy, so it may take him awhile to repond. What relationship was the George to
you, as we may actually be looking for the same branch.  It appears to my
surprise that John Sinclair who married Elizabeth Williams was from that area
of Wilmington, New Castle and Baltimore.  Their son, Joseph, married Rebecca
Heermance and they lived in Boiceville, NY (near Kingston NY).  They spelled
their name St. Clair.  Does this in some way relate to you?   Gail