Re: Scottish Records Online/ Shirley Bowers

If the service is called Scotts Origin, I have used the service and it is
useful for intense well organized searches, but rather costly.  For example,
marriage list both husband and wife and marriage date, but not necesarily
parents.  On some OPR documents (older), I paid for the search, found the
marriage ordered the record and 4 weeks later found out that the record did
not include the parents.  However for the later records following
registration, I found parents listed in all cases.  Hope this helps.
Sincerely, Marilyn, Western New York State