Re: Global location of chatee!!

In message <v01530502b2730cab8e61@[207.139.201.43]>, Antonia Sinclair
<asflwr@cujo2.icom.ca> writes
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>-------
>
>To Jean Haddow
>
>I just want to add my congratulations as well Jean.  What a great honour!
>
>My husband and I were in London from the 1st of the 8th of Nov., and I think the
>ceremony was held during that time, because we saw an interview with the golfer,
>Montgomerie, who was also awarded the MBE.  If we had known that a "relative"
>was receiving one, we might have been able to give you a rousing 3 cheers in
>person!
>
>Thank you also for your offer to help connect the Sinclairs from overseas with
>their Scottish roots.  Personally, I'm stalled with a Neil Sinclair who
>immigrated from Islay, Argyll, in 1842.  I haven't been able to find any record
>of his birth yet, and don't really know that he was born there.  The search
>continues.
>
>All the best.
>
>Toni Sinclair
>Ontario, Canada
>

>[
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
>[  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
>[  info sinclair
>[
>[ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
>[
>[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
>[
>[           unsubscribe sinclair
>[

-Thank you for your good wishes- I've benn a bit overwhelmed by the  messages
I've had.  I have cousins in Ontario and I visit them and they come here so i
feel really close to folks from your neck of the woods. I love ontario - it's
beautiful country.  Our origin is Caithness so I can't help directly with Islay
although I know it as a beautiful island to visit.
Jean Haddow