Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair

Della,

information repeating over and over and over especially now with the advent
of the internet it's even worse.  A History of a county in WV book was done
in 1916 and was wrong on one of my particular families.  I have seen this
information on several sites on the internet and it's wrong, for sure, and
it can waste a lot of time for a researcher.

A pay research service that I've used now and then is Kindred Konnections
http://www.kindredkonnections.com/

But if you want to use it free, they give you an LDS document (one of those
sealed family sheets) to type in for them and you get an hour of research
without paying.  You can do it as many times as you want.  I know there may
be mistakes in this but it might give you something useful to put you in the
right direction.  They also have those family gedcom files that can be
misleading, but you have to learn to use those as a guide rather than fact.

Hope this helps!

Amber
am1@stratos.net