Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair

Della,
If you will take the advice of an "old genealogist", please do your own
research for two reasons:   (1)  You will get the personal satisfaction of
"finding clues" and really learning the family history    (2)  You will
know that the information you receive is truly documented.

I am, to be quite frank, horrified by some of the stuff coming over the
internet.  Much of it is plaguerized works of others and because the person
did not do the research himself, many errors result.  Even in my own
published works are errors which are later corrected.  However, if a person
did not get the later correction, those errors will float around for years
and years.  I always advise a researcher to use every tool available but
then to send for the actual documents.

I have put your name in my "computer brain" and will certainly let you know
if I come up with something.
Jean

----------
> From: Dizzydell@aol.com
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair
> Date: Friday, November 20, 1998 8:14 AM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Jean, I appreciate your advice. Ido have a lot of records to send for. I
found
> all of the Funeral Home addresses in Covington on the net and will be
writing
> to them. My Moms recent death was very difiicult for me. It happened so
fast
> but I was able to be with her. She was a beautiful woman. It will be
> interesting to find if she looked like a Sinclair. I will now get
everything
> together and start using the U.S.postal service. I am aware this will
require
> $, but for what better cause.I have been told by others it can take
years.
> Guess I thought with the new info, someone might knowsomething more.
> Should I join the GEBWEB or GedForum?,I will join if it would be of help.
One