Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair

I understand what you mean about not all info being accurate. My paternal
grandmother was a Patnode married my grandfather  Charles Gooler. She died
when my dad was 4,he was the youngest. Charles remarried and went back to
Canada.  Some of the Patnode records show she was married to an Ed Grolier,who
would have known any different,if we hadn't had documents.A cousin sent me
what she had and I was able to correct it. So Yes the source is very very
important. Thank you all for your good advice since I am such a novice,but you
are helping me learn well.
Della