Re: Hattie Sinclair

Hello Marge

I'm so glad you checked back in, because I accidentally lost your original message.   Could you repeat your question about Hattie, and what you know about her husband Archibald?

 I have a book called "The Sinclairs of Roslin, Caithness, and Goshen" (which is in Nova Scotia) by the Rev. A. Maclean Sinclair.  In it is mentioned an Archibald, fourth son of William Sinclair.  Born 1834, died at Londonderry, N.S.  He was married and left a family.  He had a younger brother named "Lewis", born in 1838.

Would this be of any use to you?  Let me know.

Toni