Re: The Sinclairs of Essex

Niven,

I would be very pleased to have a photo copy.  I find my self most fortunate
to have Orkney Sinclairs as well as the English connections.  My home address
is:
         Marilyn K. Eddy Siperek
          4598 Whalen Rd.
          Great Valley,  NY  14741    USA
I will be ever so happy to reciprocate the favor if you ever need something
looked up regarding Western NY or about the Orkney Sinclairs (Descendents of
John Sinclair born about 1752 and Barbara Annal born about 1753).  With great
appreciation,

Marilyn