Re: Donna, re strange happenings at the polls

I am in complete agreement with the statement below from Richard Huseth.
The only thing I will add is that it seems the Democrats also believe that
the rules only apply to them when things are going their way!  Funny how
they campaigned in the states with the largest electoral votes and now that
they lost Florida they want to do away with the electoral college.....and
who better to start the move for the constitutional amendment than dear
Hillary.  Does anyone smell a rat?

Aloha from Hawaii,

Katherine A. Weir