Re: "President Arthur St.Clair" message - is it dinkum?

The United States of America was actually formed on 1 March  1781 with the
adoption of The Articles of Confederation. After  1 March  ratification the
President of the Continental Congress officially became President of the
United States in Congress Assembled.

The ratification was in  the term of Samuel Huntington, 28 September 1779 to
6 July  1781.  Samuel Huntington was the first President of the United
States in Congress Assembled.

John Hanson, the third President of  the United States in Congress Assembled
was the first person to serve the full one-year term (1781-82), under the
ratified Articles of Confederation.

Presidents of the United States in Congress Assembled were; Samuel
Huntington, Thomas McKean,  John Hanson, Elias Boudinot, Thomas Mifflin,
Richard Henry Lee, John Hancock, Arthur St. Clair and Cyrus Griffin

17 September  1787 under President  St. Clair Congress  voted to approve the
final copy of  The Constitution of the United States of America.  Arthur St
Clair was born in Thurso, Caithness,  He was the grandson of the Earl of
Roslyn.

Sinclair