Re: Louisa St. Clair

So now we know admiration of Louisa was recorded at least as early as 1860.
This is much embellished but there is more, an historical part, that
hopefully you will read about in the Yours Aye--so please don't give away
any more of the story now.  Ths rare old book that Neil has contains some
fascinating stories.
Laurel