Need Help.

I'm looking for two women I have corresponded with a couple of years ago in
my Sinclair research. They both are in connection with the Argyll Sinclairs.
I just have recently tried to email them but no avail.

Their last known email address is :
KALWA@mciworld  (Juli  from New Jersey, USA)
jen_m2@hotmail.com  (Jennifer from Bridges of Orchy, Scotland)

I don't know their last names but I would appreciate someone who can forward
me their current email address (off the list) if anyone recognize them.  Can
anyone offer me any suggestions on how to find their current email address??

Many thanks,
Kozy Tennant