Re: Washington State Sinclairs

osaltsandy@thurston.com Laurie, Yes I have the dates of Squire John
Sinclair.
He was born Feb.16 1759 in Shurery Scotland.  (As you know ) He was married
to Elizabeth MacKenzie of Forks, St.Marys.  on June 30 1825.  She was the
daughter of Alexander MacKenzie.  Squire John died Aug. 1 1873 at Goshen
Nova Scotia.
   I wonder how we both can start the process of tracing back from  William
of Shurery (1721).  Would Toni be a person to start with?  She seems so
knowledgeable on this geneology search at least  in our part of the tree.
Thanx for keeping in touch.  Sandy Sinclair