Re: Washington State Sinclairs

FYI: Some corrections for your search/files . Your "John Sinclair, Squire",
died July 11,1880 at the age of eighty-three.  It was his wife Elizabeth d/o
Alexander MacKenzie who died August 1, 1873, aged sixty-seven.

Your William Sinclair in Shurery had 6 children. The second child was Alexander
Sinclair
b 16 Feb 1759 and they/ wife Isabel Sutherland had nine children , one of whom
was reported to be John b April 9, 1797.  The latter's baptism was witnessed by
Farguhar Macdonald and Mary Macdonald in Achscorclet.  John was actually the
third son, as the 2nd son Robert, b 5 August 1796 died while young; and you may
read  references to John as being the 2nd son of Alexander, who was the 2nd son
of William.

......another Sinclair Clan of Caithness scion sending a  "Yours Aye/Cheers"
greeting..
          John Sinclair